When it comes to preparing for a career, it’s hard to beat hands-on experience. Our intern program gives participants the chance to work alongside the Nabholz team, learning the construction business from the inside out. We guarantee a 40-hour workweek, competitive wages and an interview with our company upon graduation.What You’ll Learn:
- Project Management – Review submittals and shop drawings, process RFIs, and assist with project documentation.
- Preconstruction Operations – Contact subcontractors, attend meetings, and participate in bid-day activities.
- Field Operations – Inspect deliveries, monitor subcontractor progress, and review drawings.
Internship positions will be posted each September for the following summer.
For more information about our intern program
- email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Click here to view our interactive brochure; or
- download a printable PDF brochure.
“My internship greatly advanced my general knowledge of construction by allowing me the opportunity to interact with subs, participate in owner meetings, and assist in day to day management of the job site. Today I look back on my time as an intern and realize that’s why I chose Nabholz for my career.”