Nabholz views subcontractors and suppliers as partners, and we welcome the participation of all qualified firms on our projects.
Become a Subcontractor or Supplier
To prequalify to work with Nabholz as a subcontractor or supplier, click the link below to prequalify on the BuildingConnected network.
Certificate of Insurance
View a sample of the Certificate of Insurance required of all subcontractors working under the Nabholz Master Contract.
current diversity spend (FY 2019)
average diversity spend over the last 10 years
average number of diversity firms used in each of the last 10 years
Nabholz is in constant pursuit of opportunities to work with diversity suppliers in all aspects of our business including general construction, advertising, information technology, industrial services, heavy equipment, office supplies, and computers. Our goal is to procure 15% of our products and services from MBE, WBE and DVBEs; as defined below:
- Disabled Veteran Business (DVBE) – A business in which at least 51 percent is owned by one or more disabled veterans or, in the case of any publicly owned business, not less than 51 percent of the stock is owned by one or more disabled veterans; and (b) the management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more disabled veteran. The term “veteran” has the meaning defined in 38 U.S.C. 101.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) – A U.S. based business (a) which is at least 51 percent owned by minorities, or in the case of any publicly-owned business, at least 51 percent of that business’ stock is owned by one or more minority; and (b) whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more of the minority individuals who own it. Minority Group Members include:
- African-American: Citizens of the United States having origins in any of the Black African racial group.
- Asian-Pacific American: Citizens of the United States whose origins are from Japan, China, Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Samoa, Guam, U.S. Trust Territories in the Pacific, Northern Marianas, Laos, Cambodia or Taiwan.
- Asian-Indian American: Citizens of the United States whose origins are from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
- Hispanic American: Citizens of the United States of Spanish culture whose origins are Mexico, South or Central America or the Caribbean Islands.
- Native American: American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts, and Native Hawaiians.
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) – A U.S. based business (a) which is at least 51 percent owned by women, or in the case of any publicly-owned business, at least 51 percent of that business’ stock is owned by one or more women; and (b) whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more of the women who own it.
NABHOLZ has deployed a wide variety of methods to encourage and assist diverse suppliers in participation in procurement opportunities. Some of the methods used are mentoring, symposiums, network meetings, and outreach participation. We are facilitating opportunities for diverse businesses to expand their expertise in highly specialized fields that relate to the construction industry, and we have relationships with major organizations to build a network of support for diverse suppliers.