Established in 2019, our Portland office marks Nabholz’ first location in Tennessee. We offer a wide range of construction and service solutions that acts as a one-stop shop for all your project needs. Our team of industry professionals offers construction, equipment rental, industrial, millwork and fabrication, railroad, environmental, and specialty services.
Nabholz provides turnkey machinery moving and installation services for projects of all sizes. With a team of expert riggers and millwrights, our Portland industrial team conducts work in a variety of market sectors, including but not limited to:
- Electrical and mechanical contractors — installing equipment like generators, electrical gear, chillers, boilers, and more
- Logistics companies — equipment transloading and setting, loading oversea shipping containers, equipment unpacking and unloading
- Hospitality sectors — installation and replacement of large equipment like washers and dryers
- Automotive parts manufacturing — new equipment installations for presses, injection molds, CNC, milling machines, and more
- General manufacturing — complete moves for production plants and assembly lines
This expansion into Tennessee also included another office located in Nashville. These locations help us better serve clients in the region, allowing us to complete projects for the community such as the Franklin Special School District Performing Arts Center and the Poplar Grove Elementary gymnasium expansion.
We are located right off Highway 109, at the corner of Challenger Drive and Faultless Drive. We are just 5 minutes east of I-65, and 5 minutes north of Highway 52.