Charles Nabholz began his career with Nabholz Construction and Supply in 1954. In 1961 he founded Conark Builders, which later became a department of Nabholz Construction Services. In 1983 he established Nabholz Properties, Inc, a commercial real estate development company, and still serves as president. He was elected Chairman of the Board for The Nabholz Group in 2000 and became Chairman Emeritus in 2014. He is very active with community organizations and local charities, including United Way, Conway Development Corporation, Arkansas Sheriff’s Youth Ranch, and Independent Living Services.